EasyCloud is a toolkit for multi-cloud instance management, written in Python. With EasyCloud, a user can interact with multiple cloud platforms (such as OpenStack, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform) at the same time to manage her/his instances, such as:
- starting/stoping/cloning an instance,
- managing floating IP addresses and volumes,
- monitoring the health status,
- gathering metrics data from instances and sending them to multiple sinks (e.g., to save them in plain CSV files or in a Redis data store, or to publish them to Apache Kafka, or even pushing them on external monitoring systems like Prometheus),
- creating/managing policies in order to prevent faults (i.e., “if the CPU utilization is higher than P%, then clone it”).
For more details, please visit the EasyCloud project page.